Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Turn in the South

This post is going to be short and sweet, as I am in LA for work and only have about 12 minutes in between meetings- but I did promise to blog more, and I will not fail myself this early on in my resolution! Hugh Acheson is amazing. I do not just like him because I am from Athens, or because I love him on top chef-  his new cookbook A New Turn in the South is sure to solidify his spot in culinary history. It is a BEAUTIFUL cookbook filled with awesome recipes and anecdotes. 

So if you have a Amazon gift card left over from the holidays put it to good use and go buy this book! The writing and photography are exquisite! If for no other reason, purchase this just to have Hugh's pimento cheese recipe, his is the only pimento cheese I have ever had that rivals my Moms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment